There are many pieces of glideinWMS. GlideinWMS uses Condor for much of its operations.
- User Pool Collector: controls the management of user jobs and matches them from machines generated by the WMS factory. The VO frontend will query this service to determine how many glideins should be created.
- User Schedd: This is the submit node that allows users to submit jobs
- Submitting a job: This page give a quick tutorial on how to create a job description file and submit in condor.
- Advanced Condor: This addresses advanced concepts, such as scalability, private networks, and logging.
- Condor Tools: glidecondor_AddDN and other tools useful for maintaining and administering GlideinWMS.
- Condor configuration attributes: This page shows the default Condor configuration attributes set/used by GlideinWMS.
- Prerequisites: GlideinWMS requires a web server to facilitate transfer of files, VDT for various tools, and various libraries for cryptography and graphing.
- GSI: Condor uses GSI authentication for security. See this page on information on how to set up the appropriate certificates, proxies, and mappings.